Therapy In Motion, founded on the tradition of excellence, believes in the importance of providing comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation and treatment in an environment that is conducive to both personal and professional patient care. Offering “hands on” manual therapy, therapists assist patients in their efforts to return to fully functioning pain-free lifestyles. Therapists utilize a team approach to maximize the well being of patients. The relationship between you and your therapist is the cornerstone of our successful outcomes. We emphasize the importance of ongoing communication between you, your physical therapist, and your referring physician. Recognizing your physical, social, emotional, mental and spiritual needs, we incorporate your thoughts and ideas into a mutual creation of your plan of care.
- Return to independent and pain free lifestyle in the shortest amount of time possible
- Understand the basic anatomical and functional aspects of related diagnosis
- Participate in a customized home exercise and treatment program to promote optimal treatment results
- Realize the importance and integration of the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social aspects of health
- Accept responsibility for personal health status and demonstrate positive lifestyle habits
- Encounter a completely satisfactory experience with Therapy In Motion